Need tips on how to get on Rise of the Resistance at Disney World? I will show you how our family has been able to score boarding groups!
Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance
- Be at the park by 6:30 a.m. (no need to get to the park before 6)
- If taking in bags be there at 6:15 a.m.
- When you go in stand back by first aid or the stroller rental spot on the left (not a lot of people in either spot)
- Trick: Stay clear of large groups of people
- Be in the app at 6:59 a.m.
- Follow the screenshot (below) of what to do.
- Once you get your group, if you are not in the first group, go ride other rides. You have 2 hours before your window closes.
GOOD LUCK! Hope these tips help you get on Rise of the Resistance at Disney World!
Extra Tips for all things Disney World
– Book all fast passes early in the day
– Once you use your 3rd pass you can get new fast passes for different rides
– Uber to the parks in the a.m. and catch the busses at the end of the day
– Going to Magic Kingdom? Get dropped off at the contemporary and walk over to the Magic Kingdom
Other Disney Related Posts that may be helpful: